Measuring Customer Service
We use the Net Promoter Score system to measure our service levels. The industry average score in the legal industry is 29%. Forever’s average is 89%
|Net Promoter® Score||29%||32%||23%||17%||19%||29%|
How we do it.
- Post completion follow up call
- How would you rate our service on a scale of 1-10?
- Would you recommend us to family and friends?
- Additional comments and feedback are used to enhance the service and make improvements where necessary.
Whilst efficiency and service is important to us, protecting your clients and your business from risk is paramount, this is why we go above and beyond to support you and your compliance needs as much as we can.
Therefore we provide:
- Access to our welcome call recordings which highlights primary risks of the product and indicates the process and timescales. (depending of the customers circumstances)
- Access to all documentation and phone calls to the client. To offer full disclosure if a complaint arises.
- Access to our appointment recordings.
- Extra financial awareness questions to protect you and the customer.
- Share any concerns if we believe the customers do not have capacity, under pressure from 3rd parties or any fraudulent activities.
- Only employed personnel are dealing with our client data within secured web-based systems.
We are quick to react to challenges, whatever they may be. We were the first to market with our protected client meeting process, a process that was commended by industry partners and leading lenders as best in practice.
Our process ensures that client safety is maintained but we can continue to operate.
Keeping you informed
Client updates are available at the touch of a button via our easy to use and secure web-based portal.
The portal provides:
- Secure log in with individual and management access.
- Easy to view client documentation
- Complete and transparent overview of the client journey
- Audio recording of client visits available to adviser firm (with consent)
- Video recording (Zoom meeting) of client visits as part Covid-19 client meeting process available to adviser firm (with consent)
As well as the portal you will be supported by a dedicated account manager who will keep you updated along the way and provide ad-hoc support as required.